Triton Display Software Upgrade v2.6
We are very pleased to announce the availability of the latest Triton T41 Display software update.
This release adds significant new functionality including:
- Control of Triton HV displays
- WindPlot screen
- Enhanced Analogues
- Additional Language support
Triton HV Display control
Allows the user to control any attached Triton HV displays, including change of data displayed, lighting control etc.
Displays recent trends in True Wind Speed and True Wind Direction in B&G’s classic WindPlot format, allowing simple correlation of wind speed and wind shifts.
Enhanced Analogue screens
The following features have been added to the analogue screens:
- Quick Zoom – use up/down keys to change scale
- Magnified Wind Analogues (AWA, TWA) using Quick Zoom
- Alarm Sector display – shows sectors where alarms are set (e.g. shallow water)
- Rudder Angle Indicator added (requires valid rudder angle data)
- Heel Angle indicator added (requires valid heel angle data)
The following languages have been added:
- Engine data support (local source selection – one engine per display)
- Air Temperature data support
- Heel Angle data support
- Switchable Graphics: Rendered backgrounds and yacht icon on Depth Histogram can be disabled by the user
Performing Software Updates
Software updates are performed using the SWUP PC tool. You will need the latest version of the SWUP tool to enable reprogramming of Triton. The tool can be found in the section 'Related Downloads', below. Please contact your service contact if you require assistance in obtaining SWUP or updating the software.
It is also possible to update Triton using the updater within Zeus MFD software versions 22.214.171.124 and later.