WR10 Wireless Remote and BT1 Base Station
Easy to use
With just five buttons delivering comprehensive autopilot control, the WR10 strikes the perfect balance between a compact design and buttons large enough to be operated easily by any fingers in any conditions.
- Mode Button: Switch between full autopilot to navigate to the next waypoint on your current route, and NoDrift steering to automatically maintain your current heading (if available with your autopilot system)
- Dedicated Standby and Engage Buttons: With dedicated buttons rather than a single on/off toggle, you can be sure your autopilot is engaged or switched off with a single button press – even if you don’t know what state it’s in to begin with.
- Port/Starboard Dodge Buttons: Alter your heading in 1° increments with a quick press, or 10° with a longer press
The WR10’s multi-coloured LED indicates when a command has been successfully received by your autopilot, and displays a low battery warning when required.
Easy to carry
A remote is only useful when it’s in your hand. Compact and lightweight, the WR10 was designed with this in mind: the included lanyard offers a range of attachment options, or the WR10 can be wrist-mounted for even quicker and easier access.
Easy to install
The WR10 offers a simple do-it-yourself upgrade to any B&G Triton or H5000 system. The included BT1 Bluetooth base station quickly connects to your boat’s NMEA 2000® network with its plug-and-play Micro-C connector: there’s no need for any complex wiring, or an external power supply. The compact and waterproof BT1 may be either deck or pole mounted, offers up to 30m range, and can be paired with up to four WR10 remotes.
- Easy to use, simple DIY install
- Heading control/dodge in 1° and 10° increments
- Dedicated autopilot standby & engage buttons
- Quickly toggle autopilot/NoDrift steering
- Multicolour status LED with low battery indication
- Compact, lightweight remote
- Wristband or lanyard attachment
- Up to 30m range
- Waterproof base station, deck or pole mount
- NMEA 2000® connection (Micro-C)