C-MAP REVEAL: CAPE BLANCO TO CAPE FLATTERY
C-MAP® Reveal charts provide three-dimensional views of land elevation and bottom contours, high-resolution satellite imaginary and ultra-detailed harbor and ports plans for enhanced situational awareness. All this combined with C-MAP Easy Routing, which automatically suggests a route between two points, taking into account individual vessel parameters for extra piece of mind.
C-MAP Reveal charts include C-MAP HRB Coastal Data, Genesis social map data and satellite imagery that can be overlaid on top of the standard vector charts used for navigation. The C-MAP Reveal layer is activated by turning on the Shaded Relief setting and is available for use on Lowrance®, Simrad® and B&G® chartplotters.
- High-definition C-MAP Reveal layer on selected areas
- Reduces search time with immediate high-definition display of bottom structure, wrecks, isolated reefs and ledges
- 11 local charts for U.S. coastal area
- C-MAP Reveal maps available on SD card
- Easy to use – just turn on Shaded Relief setting in chartplotter
- C-MAP Reveal charts contain full C-MAP MAX-N+ vector navigation data, including new features like High Resolution Bathy, Custom Depth Shading, Genesis layer and satellite imagery
- Includes detailed marina and port plans
- Most affordable sea bottom charts available