Reconditioned StructureScan 3D Transducer and Module
StructureScan 3D gives freshwater and saltwater anglers a unique, three-dimensional view of fish, structure and bottom contours -- making it easier to understand where fish and structure are located in relation to your boat. With StructureScan 3D, anglers spend less time searching for productive water and more time catching fish. StructureScan 3D is powered by a multi-beam sonar technology that not only produces picture-like, three-dimensional views of underwater structure and bottom contours, but also boosts the performance of two-dimensional Downscan and StructureScan HD imaging, providing views up to 600 feet to each side of your boat.
Factory reconditioned units have been put through rigorous testing and quality processes to meet our high standards. We back these reconditioned products with a full one-year limited warranty and standard return policy. Reconditioned products include appropriate transducer(s), manuals, cables and new boxes. Promotional offers do not apply.
- Factory reconditioned, guaranteed B&G quality. Includes appropriate transducer(s), manuals, cables, new boxes and a full one-year limited warranty. Standard return policy applies.
- Explore underwater terrain and fish-holding structure in 3D
- Instant results with easy pre-set viewpoints
- Pan, tilt, and rotate for the perfect perspective
- Super-wide, high definition scanning delivers new insights
- Combine 3D with classic SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ views
- Easy plug-and-play upgrade or install
- Skimmer® transducer can be transom, step, or jackplate mounted