Add the power of wireless technology with a WIFI-1 module connected to your B&G Zeus Touch, Zeus² and Zeus² Glass Helm via Ethernet, and enjoy remote viewing or control with our free GoFree App installed on a smartphone or tablet.
The WIFI-1 is a wireless bridge that adds GoFree™ wireless functionality to B&G Zeus Touch, Zeus² and Zeus² Glass Helm via Ethernet. GoFree™ functionality includes direct access to the GoFree™ Shop and Insight Genesis™ map-creation service from your display, remote viewing of your display from compatible iOS and Android smartphones, and remote control from compatible iOS and Android tablets. This low profile Wi-Fi gateway allows multiple tablets or smartphones to be used to view Lowrance network data. The WIFI-1 connects to B&G multifunction displays via Ethernet and supports wireless connectivity using 802.11 b+g wireless protocols.
- 802.11 b+g wireless connectivity
- Support for multiple tablets and/or smartphones
- Single SSID connection to all networked displays
- Low-profile, rugged and waterproof device
- Optimized for use with B&G Zeus Touch, Zeus² and Zeus² Glass Helm.
- Noise Filters counter disruption from VHF and make sure that you always get a clear signal
- Draws 200mA of power (easy on battery)
- This wireless technology will not function when an HDS Gen1 display is on the network
- Ethernet Ports
- 2x 100 Mbit
- Connectivity Wi Fi
- 802.11 b/g
- Dimensions W x H x D
- Warranty Period
- 2 year