Triton² Autopilot controller and display pack
Your course looks clearer with Triton²
See what you want to see
Low profile screen
Add speed, depth and wind with our packs
A Speed/Depth pack adds a smart Tri-ducer to feed boat speed, depth and temperature to your Triton² display via the NMEA 2000 network, or add Wind with our Speed/Depth/Wind pack and our new WS300 series wired or wireless wind sensors.
Expand, Improve, record and review your sailing data with Triton Edge
Triton Edge Sailing Processor delivers an enhanced suite of sailing data, improving accuracy of your autopilot and sailing information. Wi-Fi and Ethernet allows for expanded integration with Triton 2 and Nemesis displays, and Vulcan and Zeus Chartplotters, whilst integration with the B&G App also enables the ability to review or replay your sailing data, and web-browser based control allows for easy set-up and commissioning, improving the accuracy and calibration of sailing data, as well as the ability to backup/restore and advanced diagnostics.
Set up your Triton² system
Triton² is so simple to use that you shouldn’t need the manual. Here, B&G Product Expert Mike Sugden talks you through the various Triton² Display settings and views to ensure you get the most from your B&G display when set up for cruising mode.
'Pick of the bunch'
Practical Boat Owner magazine reviewed Triton² in their March 2017 issue in a test of five NMEA2000 instrument displays. They were impressed: ‘Pick of the bunch in terms of clarity and brightness was the B&G Triton², which also had some excellent graphics and preset screens.'
‘The transflective LCD screen was the best of all we tested: crisp, clear and bright, with excellent viewing angles of around 170 degrees. The graphics were nicely presented and clear to understand.
‘The screens are heavily customisable, but the pre-programmed displays are useful out of the box. The wind page has been updated to match the ‘sailsteer’ function on B&G’s chart plotters… As a wind display it’s effective, and even more useful when you get used to reading the additional data as well. ‘
‘The AIS display was really good, allowing you to set alarms and view vessel data. You could also add vector lines to the AIS targets and your own vessel to show their intentions on the screen. ‘
Practical Boat Owner, March 2017 issue: 'Tested: NMEA2000 Instruments'
Triton² Pilot takes control in perfect safety
Sit back and enjoy the sailing with a Triton² Pilot. Designed for sailors and tested in every one of the world’s oceans, a Triton² Pilot will helm your boat hour after hour better than most helmsmen. Triton² Pilots feature Intelligent Sail Steering functionality with compass and wind steering, Smart Manoeuvre controls to tack at the touch of a button, and chartplotter integration to enable waypoint and route navigation. The keypad offers precise control of all the autopilot functions, automatically displayed on a nearby Triton² display.
There's a Pilot pack for you
Tailor the Triton² pilot to your boat with our range of mechanical and hydraulic autopilot drive units, and choose an autopilot computer pack to suit your boat: the NAC-2 computer is suitable for boats up to 35’, while the NAC-3 suits boats up to 50’. Packs also include a rudder reference sensor, Precision-9 heading sensor and NMEA 2000 backbone kit.
- Optical Bonding: Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons. Intuitive design makes it easy to configure and use your display.
- Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thin the Triton² instrument adds a sleek look to any boat.Nearly half the dimension of its thick competitors, Triton² won’t get in the way, catch ropes or offend the eye!
- NMEA 2000® Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton2 to an existing NMEA 2000 system. NMEA 2000 certification also opens up a wide variety of future expansion options for your Triton² system.
- Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection carrying both power and networked data.
- The Triton² is simple and quick to install
- Autopilot Integration: Triton² will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
- With the addition of a Triton² Pilot keypad the instrument becomes a fully functional Pilot controller.
What's in the box?
- Triton² Autopilot controller
- Triton² Digital display
- TRITON2 PILOT/DISPLAY PACK LABEL
- VIKING SPEED/DEPTH/COMBO BOX
Downloads & manuals
Need help with your product?
The B&G Help & Support area contains articles and videos to help you get the most from your product.