T3 drives have a separate hydraulic pump to allow for greater mounting flexibility on this larger cylinder
Always remember to use the fully laden displacement of your boat when selecting a pilot.Typically a yacht fully provisioned with the water and fuel tanks full, can be as much as 20% above the designed displacement.
If your boat falls between two pilot types, choose the larger pilot type - an under rated pilot may not be able to perform adequately when you need it most.
If in doubt, please check with an authorised B&G Dealer.
- Max Boat Size: 79,000 lbs (36,000 kg)
- Tiller Arm: 10.11 in (257 mm)
- Thrust: 2425 lbs (1100 kg)
- Rudder Torque: 623.9 lbs (283 kg)
- Required Computer: AC42/NAC-3 - 3/H5000