The compact SonarHub™ module provides an all-in-one solution for adding ForwardScan, StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to B&G Zeus2 displays.
Compatible with the complete line of B&G multifunction displays, the plug-and-play network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Simrad sonar technologies - including StructureScan® HD and CHIRP.
The innovative SonarHub module features three built-in Ethernet ports for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
Compatible transducers from Simrad Yachting and AIRMAR are sold separately.
- Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar technologies.
- CHIRP sonar with AIRMAR® TM150M transducer delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets
- StructureScan® HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging™ to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what’s beneath a boat.
- Optional transducers include AIRMAR® TM150M, single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD transducers.
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Simrad NS Series multifunction displays.
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module