WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather and Radio Module
Satellite Weather on your B&G Display
Bring the power of an entire weather bureau to your B&G multifunction display, and never be caught out by an out-dated forecast. With the WM-3 satellite receiver and a SiriusXM Marine subscription you can see real-time weather information overlaid on charts, easily accessible from any compatible display on board. Stay informed with weather radar, current and forecasted marine zones, and surface buoy reports. The SiriusXM Marine service is available in the continental United States, southern Canada and coastal waters.
Relax with SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Want better entertainment when you’re out on the water? Expand your SiriusXM subscription to include over 150 satellite radio channels for commercial-free music, sports, and talk. The WM-3 module works as a satellite radio receiver, easily controlled via your B&G display. Listen in using any on-board sound system, or pair the WM-3 with the SonicHub2 to create a complete entertainment package.
An Easy Upgrade to your B&G System
It’s easy to add the WM-3 to your boat, with an ultra-compact antenna that can be deck or pole-mounted using the included installation kit. A 33-foot antenna cable is included, with simple plug-together extensions available to suit larger vessels. At the heart of the system, our simple three-way splitter connects the WM-3 antenna to your boat’s power supply, B&G multifunction displays, and the SonicHub2 or other sound system.
- Real-time weather information from every compatible display on board
- View high-resolution surface temperatures, coastal and Great Lakes waves, and wind data (subscription dependent)
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts and surface buoy reports let you know the conditions offshore before you even leave the dock
- NOWrad™ weather radar tracks storm cells on your chart screen
- Choose a subscription to match your boating style
- Optionally add over 150 satellite radio channels
- Compact antenna and simple tri-cable splitter for easy installation