NAC-3 Core Pack
NAC-3 Autopilot Computer The NAC-3 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your B&G autopilot system. It contains the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic steering pump or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-3 was designed for boats ten metres (35 feet) or greater in length and is rated to operate high-current pumps, mechanical drive units, and solenoid valves (30 amps continuous/50 amps peak).
- B&G Reflex Sailing algorithms
- Plug and Play installation
- 12/24V input 8A continuous output, 12A peak
- Solenoid output capable
- 3A clutch output
- Optional Auto/Standby Switch
Precision-9 Compass The Precision-9 Compass supplies heading and rate-of-turn information to Simrad, B&G and Lowrance autopilot, radar and navigation systems. Based on reliable solid-state sensor technology, this compact compass offers easy installation aboard any vessel.
- Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), roll, and pitch output over NMEA 2000®
- Heading and ROT calculated using sensor data from 9 axes of rotation and motion
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof. Best in class.
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000® connection
RF25 Rudder Feedback Unit The RF25 is a medium duty rudder feedback unit with a micro-C interface. The RF25 will attach directly to industry standard micro-C systems for straight-forward installation.
- +/- 120 Degree Measurement
- Precise and Accurate; +/- 0.5 Deg
- Micro-C Connectivity
- 5.5m attached micro-C Cable
In the box
- NAC-3 Course Computer
- Precision-9 Compass
- RF25 Rudder Feedback Unit
- NMEA 2000 Backbone kit
- Core components for a B&G Reflex autopilot system – just add a drive unit and controller
- Ideal for boats above 10 metres (35 feet) in length
- Includes the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer
- Compatible with high-current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
- Control with the B&G Triton² display and Triton² keypad, or a networked multifunction display
- Includes the RF25N rudder feedback unit
- Includes the Precision-9 solid-state compass for accurate heading data that’s automatically fine-tuned as you travel
- Includes all required NMEA 2000® network connectors and cables
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
- NMEA 0183® input
What's in the box?
- NAC-3 AUTOPILOT COMPUTER
- PRECISION-9 COMPASS
- RF25N,RUDDER FEEDBACK,5M,MICRO-C
- MICRO-C BACKBONE KIT