WS320 Wireless Wind Sensor
The WS320 wireless wind sensor is the perfect solution for any sailor looking to get accurate and fast wind data to your instruments, which is easy to install, and is without cables.
Designed to provide highly accurate wind data in all conditions at all points of sail and heel. WS320 has been benchmarked against multiple sensors in over 500 individual wind tunnel tests.
No Compromise Wireless
Easy to install and light-weight, ideal for smaller boats – without compromising performance for wireless convenience. WS320 has the same accuracy (both wind angle and wind speed) as the wired version, while outputting wind at a super smooth 5 times every second.
As the most exposed sensor on a yacht, the wind sensor – critical for instruments and autopilot steering – must meet an exceptionally high standard. In addition to B&G’s standard testing WS320 sensors have been subject to combined field tests of over 200,000 hours.
- Easy installation
- Smart rechargeable power management
- Superior data accuracy and aerodynamics
- Sensor quality and reliability
- IPX6 (spray), IPX7 (immersion)
- 0.33 Kg (0.7 lbs)
- Operating Temperature Range
- -15°C to +55°C (5°F to 131°F)
- Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- Storage Temperature Range
- -20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 500 x 330 x 50mm (20 x 13 x 2")
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Approvals Compliance
- IEC/EN 60945
- Supply Voltage
- Internal Battery