What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
B&G and other third parties such as Google and Brightcove set the cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website. None of these third parties collects any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What is the purpose of cookies?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- To collect information about the browsing habits and activities of visitors, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To offer additional functionality such as the My favorites feature
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Go to > Settings > Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section
- click Content Settings to adjust cookies settings
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy”
- Find the menu “Cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu “Files” > “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but the site may not operate properly.